PAN-OS 8.0 IS HERE!
Today Palo Alto Networks introduced PAN-OS 8.0 the largest release in Palo Alto Networks® history – with more than 70 security advancements that significantly enhance our Next-Generation Security Platform.
Together with NCSi they are delivering a new level of security performance from the endpoint, across the network and to the cloud. From their unparalleled visibility and control to award-winning advanced endpoint protection to industry-leading credential theft and abuse protection, PAN-OS 8.0 security operating system boasts truly significant enhancements and new capabilities across the platform.
- Enhances visibility, control and scale in all major clouds
- Stops evasive malware and automates protections
- Greatly increases Panorama performance and automates tasks
- Prevents automated credential theft and abuse
- Delivers high performance SSL decryption and new hardware
For more information about PAN-OS 8.0 and its exciting new capabilities:
Register for Security’s Colossal Event – February 7 at 9:00 a.m. PST