Position Summary: The Service Management Consultant implements all aspects of customer’s ITSM solutions per a statement of work. Perform other pre and post sales activities and assist in process design workshops. Consults with NCSi customers in order to help them deliver high quality of services and maintain system availability and adherence to best practices.
- Post Sales implementation of Service Management solutions at customer sites based on previously agreed upon requirements and statements of work
- Day to day administration of Service Management solution for Managed Service customers.
- Support customers with problems that occur post implementation.
- Maintain expertise in production releases NCSi’s portfolio of solutions
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and latest developments related to tools and techniques for effective Service Management
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization, documentation and organization skills
- Strong ITIL Knowledge
- Knowledge and previous experience of SQL Server databases.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Analytical skills for problem identification
- Previous experience of LANDesk Service Desk, Ivanti Service Manager, Heat Service Manager or ServiceNow
- Previous experience of a comparable Service Desk system
- Knowledge and previous experience of Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services
- Project Management experience
- Business process experience
Travel: Generally around 25% travel with peak months at greater than 75% with a majority of it spent on customer sites.
Send resumes and inquiries to Brian Hoskins: firstname.lastname@example.org – mobile 801-726-6002