Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5
Multiple backup options available in Veeam Backup & Replication provide you with what you need to meet your backup preferences, while ensuring you’re getting the fastest, most efficient backups possible. With 2-in-1: backup and replication™, you can replicate either on site for high Availability, or off site for disaster recovery (DR). These features, and more, combine to help you avoid data loss by enabling low recovery point objectives (RPOs) of less th 15 minutes and built-in, streamlined DR.
- RTOs of < 15: Veeam customers experience 96% of recoveries within their RTO SLAs, compared to just 78% for legacy solutions
- #1 VM Backup: Unlike legacy solutions retrofitted for virtualization, Veeam Backup & Replication was built specifically for virtualization
- vPower: The breakthrough, patented technology in Veeam Backup & Replication that runs a VM directly from a compressed and duplicated backup file on regular backup storage
- Granular recovery: Recover individual emails, records or objects from any virtualized application or file system. Securely delegate file and VM restores to help desk personnel
- Instant VM Recovery: Eliminates the need to extract the backup and copy it to production storage — you can simply start the VM from the backup