- Coordination of weekly Status calls with customer to review project deliverables and timelines
- Establish open communications with Customer key stakeholders
- Creating Project Plans for success delivery of services based on Statements of Work
- Coordinate several large projects simultaneously
- Coordinate customer change orders
- Provide operational reports back to internal stakeholders on project health, cost, billing etc.…
- Work directly with the services and Sales teams to create and execute professional services engagements
- Manages all project documentation including project plan, communication plan, risk log, and project reports.
- Verify all Status reports and timecards for consultants.
- Coordinate deployment resources with clients and vendors forprojects sourced internally and externally
- Manage project closeout process with clients and consultants
- Maintain contract data repository from clients, SOWs, MSAs, NDAs, etc
- Coordinate billing with Accounting (verify proper invoicing, receipt of PO from vendor or client, invoicing against correct PO.
- Reports on resource utilization (how many billing days per month per engineer)
- Track/Report blended billing rates
- Manage pre-engagement calls between client and deployment engineer.
- Track pre-paid engagements against deliverables
- Coordinate with sales people on pipeline forecasts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization, documentation and organization skills
- 5+ years of Information Technology Project Management experience preferred
Send resumes and inquiries to Brian Boam: firstname.lastname@example.org – phone 801-295-7555