W i c k e d – W e b c a s t:
IT Onboarding Horrors – Howl to take the fright out of first day disasters
October 30th – 11:30am MTN
First impressions are lasting impressions, especially with new employees on day one. Onboarding processes should be smooth and secure, giving our little demons access to the essential tools needed while keeping company coffins and cauldrons secure.
Join NCSi’s CTO Bryan Hadzik as he runs through an onboarding and offboarding scenario with new zombies, demons and vampires using these Ivanti solutions: Workspace Manager, Service Manager, Endpoint Manager, Voice, and Identity director.
Welcome Johnny and Elvira to the company…two new zombies starting at Warlock Enterprises.
- What does day one look like for the new company recruits?
- Are devices pre-ordered and waiting for them?
- Are apps ready for them to sink their fangs into?
- Do they have access to the needed physical and virtual tools?
- Are you providing the appropriate security needed?
Register today for some serious fun on October 30th as we take the fright out of onboarding disasters – Halloween candy will be delivered to your tomb prior to the demo and prizes will be awarded during the webcast.
- November 16, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm