Recorded: March 29th: 11noon MTN / 10am PST / 1pm EST
• Struggling with Identity Management Issues?
• Do you have MFA regulations?
• Drowning in password reset tickets?
• Sick of users having multiple passwords?
• Unable to deactivate user access on a moment’s notice?
Too many applications. Too many passwords.
Thousands of apps are connected to your users – around the globe, around the block and around the clock. They’re outside your firewall, disconnected from your on-prem directories, and accessed from all types of devices.
How do you manage apps, passwords and multi-factor authentication today?
Join NCSi’s Bryan Hadzik and Brad Evans, guest engineer from Okta, as they run through a 30-minute live scenario demonstrating Okta SSO and MFA tool sets and password reset. From one console.
Receive an App store card (ITunes or Google Play) just for attending and add more apps to your network – but now you can rest easy, knowing you’ve got your Identity Management Crisis solved.
- March 29, 2018
11:00 am - 11:30 am