In the IT race you need to move fast and stay in control.
We’ve created a game simulation scenario where we put you behind the wheel of the Security Incident Response console and you can see hands-on why Threat Intelligence really matters.
Try to remain in control
We’re under attack and the clock is ticking – can you find and stop the intruder before it’s too late? It’s a test of an IT Manager’s skill to deal with inbound threats, and the ultimate in high risk, high reward gameplay:
- Test drive ServiceNow Security Operations
- Learn about Security Incident Response, hands on
- See why Threat Intelligence really matters
- Use Vulnerability Response to prevent incidents
- Leverage ITOM, HR and the Platform to engage at light speed
Do you have the speed to detect, identify, respond & take action against IT exploits?
Put your skills to the test Use Vulnerability Response to prevent incidents and Leverage IT Operations Management, HR Service Delivery and the ServiceNow Platform to engage at light speed.
Compete for prizes and enjoy lunch at our office. Bring your laptop for this 2-hour virtual ride of ServiceNow.
- Challenge overview
- Security methodology
- Basic application training
- The security challenge
- Review & awards
- The challenge itself will be an hour-long simulation
- You are Incident Handlers in the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Attacker Bots will intermittently attack your systems
- Defender Bots in Operations will help you repair or harden systems
- High scores will win prizes
- Additional bragging rights for:
- SOC MVP
- Top Incident Handler
- Top Prevention score
Each attendee must register prior to the event.
Two sessions on October 17th:
Commercial: 9:00 am – 11:30 noon (lunch provided)
Gov/SLED: 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm (lunch provided)
- Commercial Account Session
October 17, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Government/SLED Session
October 17, 2018
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm