Secure Your Privileged Accounts:
Join CyberArk + NCSi for a complimentary lunch seminar
Privileged accounts have been leveraged in every recent breach and are an area of focus for internal audit and external compliance regulations such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA & NERC. Your network is not fully protected unless all privileged accounts, and their credentials, are secure, wherever they reside – in the cloud, on premise, accessed by humans or applications.
Join CyberArk & NCSi as we host a seminar focused on mitigating risk while meeting audit requirements and increasing operational efficiencies. We will be discussing best practices for a successful privileged account program based on the experience gained over hundreds of deployments, some immediately post breach.
You will learn how we can help you:
- Protect domain controllers from Kerberos and Golden Ticket attacks
- Mitigate lateral movement and pass-the-hash attacks
- Detect in-progress cyber-attacks and identify privileged escalations
- Leverage our experience with post breach remediation to take effective, manageable proactive steps
- Protect, monitor, and simplify privileged access from 3rd party vendors
- Meet audit requirements and increase operational efficiencies
- Remove local administrative privileges from workstations and servers while continuously monitoring applications
Learn how to give privileged account security the attention it deserves – register now as space is limited!
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Location: Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
275 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, 84101